We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a pumpkin treat to make for Halloween, Thanksgiving or anytime you want a comfort snack or dessert? You've found it! Serve plain or have fun decorating the tops to make unique holiday creations.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well and set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together remaining ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; beat well then pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely then cut into squares.
Serve as is or dollop with whipped topping and a few candy corns or a sprinkle of cinnamon just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!