Quick Soda Pop Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This irresistible lemon cake recipe gets its tangy lift from, of all things, lemon soda! With an added garnish of lemon drop candies, this 3-ingredient Quick Soda Pop Cake will add sunshine to any occasion!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Confectioners' sugar for topping
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except confectioners' sugar; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely. When ready to serve, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
If you liked this easy cake recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round!
- This isn't the only dessert recipe you can make using a favorite soda! We know you'll want to check out our Cherry Cola Brownies too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Fudgy Pistachio Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cold Fudge Cake
- 33 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake
- Apple-Filled Pound Cake