Rocky Road Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a mathematical equation that really adds up: Chocolate plus walnuts plus marshmallow equals rocky road heaven. Rocky Road Bundt Cake is the tastiest kind of addition!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, mixed according to package directions
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mini semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray and lightly flour.
- Place cake batter in a large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes. Invert cake and remove from pan; continue to cool thoroughly on a wire cooling rack. Place cake on a serving platter when cooled.
- In a small saucepan, melt marshmallow creme over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cake and top with remaining 2 tablespoons each of chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Want even more of our favorite easy Bundt cake recipes? Then you'll love our collection of 26 Best Bundt Cake Recipes.
- Check out more fun cakes with our free eCookbook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!