Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Almond Marble Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know why this is so popular, besides the taste? Because we get to break up the bark into bite-sized pieces. I don't know which is more fun - breaking it up or eating it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) white baking chips
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, heat the 2 cups milk chocolate chips with the shortening on high power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring often until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the almonds then pour into an 8-inch square baking pan that has been lined with aluminum foil that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- Place the 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips into a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and heat in the microwave on high power for about 45 seconds, until melted. Knead the chips until smooth. Cut a tiny corner from the bag and drizzle over the chocolate in the pan. Swirl with a knife. Chill for about 1 hour, or until set. Lift the foil from the pan then break the bark into pieces and serve.
To toast the almonds, place them on a rimmed cookie sheet in a single layer and bake them in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 3 to 5 minutes, just until golden. Watch them carefully to avoid burning.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Holly Fudge
- White Chocolate Fudge
- Tiger Butter
- Chocolate Peanut Fudge