Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Butter Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Butter Pecan is a rich and indulgent flavor... it has butter in the name for cryin' out loud! But it is oh so good. Now, Butter Pecan Fudge is a whole 'nother level of decadence and it's easy to make the Mr. Food way! This buttery, silky smooth fudge is a sugar paradise. Plus, it's fast and easy to make. You don't want to pass this one up!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove pan from heat.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth and well combined. Spread mixture into baking dish.
- Freeze 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve or wrap for gift-giving.
To toast the pecans, heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the nuts and toast for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!