Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this recipe have just 3 ingredients, but it's done in 15 minutes flat, from start to finish, and it's kid approved!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks, broke into pieces
What To Do:
- Melt chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in peanuts and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and cool completely.
Peanut butter chips offer up a good alternative to the butterscotch chips if you'd like a substitute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!