Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 Dozen
- 15 Min
Not only does this recipe have just 3 ingredients, but it's done in 15 minutes flat, from start to finish, and it's kid approved!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks, broke into pieces
What To Do:
- Melt chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in peanuts and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and cool completely.
Peanut butter chips offer up a good alternative to the butterscotch chips if you'd like a substitute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.
- Cowboy Bark
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Turtle Fudge
- No-Bake Oatmeal Drops
- Reindeer Fudge
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Homemade Cracker Candy