Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this recipe have just 3 ingredients, but it's done in 15 minutes flat, from start to finish, and it's kid approved!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks, broke into pieces
What To Do:
- Melt chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in peanuts and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and cool completely.
Peanut butter chips offer up a good alternative to the butterscotch chips if you'd like a substitute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!