Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this recipe have just 3 ingredients, but it's done in 15 minutes flat, from start to finish, and it's kid approved!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks, broke into pieces
What To Do:
- Melt chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in peanuts and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and cool completely.
Peanut butter chips offer up a good alternative to the butterscotch chips if you'd like a substitute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!