Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Candy Icebox Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate, graham crackers, and peanut butter. Does it get much better than that? Who knew you could have such a tasty dessert ready in under 10 minutes?
What You'll Need:
- 18 chocolate graham crackers (2 sleeves from a 14.4-ounce package)
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups assorted fun-size candy bar halves
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with waxed paper extended on all sides.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground. Place in a large bowl and add confectioners' sugar.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine butter and peanut butter and microwave 1 minute, or until melted, stirring until smooth. Stir into crumb mixture; let cool 5 minutes. Fold in candy bar pieces. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips about 1 minute, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth. Spread over candy mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from pan to a cutting board, remove waxed paper, and cut into bars.
We like to use Snickers, Kit Kats, and Nestle's Crunch, but go ahead and use your own favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Tiger Butter
- Reindeer Fudge
- Coconut Joys
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups