Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Candy Icebox Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate, graham crackers, and peanut butter. Does it get much better than that? Who knew you could have such a tasty dessert ready in under 10 minutes?
What You'll Need:
- 18 chocolate graham crackers (2 sleeves from a 14.4-ounce package)
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups assorted fun-size candy bar halves
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with waxed paper extended on all sides.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground. Place in a large bowl and add confectioners' sugar.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine butter and peanut butter and microwave 1 minute, or until melted, stirring until smooth. Stir into crumb mixture; let cool 5 minutes. Fold in candy bar pieces. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips about 1 minute, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth. Spread over candy mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from pan to a cutting board, remove waxed paper, and cut into bars.
We like to use Snickers, Kit Kats, and Nestle's Crunch, but go ahead and use your own favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Tiger Butter
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Reindeer Fudge
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups