Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chewy Chocolate Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 3 Min
We betcha' won't be able to eat just one of these Chewy Chocolate Crunch candies. Their "chewy" texture comes from raisins, chocolate, and butterscotch, while the "crunch" comes from peanuts and chow mein noodles!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11-ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (16-ounce) jar unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- Coat an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes, or until chips are melted; stir well. Add peanuts and raisins to mixture, stirring to coat. Add noodles; gently stir to coat. Pour mixture onto baking sheet, spreading evenly over surface with the back of a spoon.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Break into pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!