Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chewy Chocolate Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate and butterscotch chips provide the 'chewy" and peanuts and chow mein noodles contribute the 'crunch' to this betcha-can't-eat-one-candy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11-ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (16-ounce) jar unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles
What To Do:
Lightly grease an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Combine chocolate and butterscotch chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes or until chips melt; stir well. Add peanuts to melted mixture, stirring to coat. Add noodles; gently stir to coat.
Pour mixture onto baking sheet, spreading evenly over surface with back of a spoon. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Break into pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Coconut Strawberries
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- Tiger Butter
- Fudge Balls
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups