Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Wanna make fabulous fool-proof fudge? Follow these easy steps!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 2/3
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2
cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, sugar, and salt over low heat. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Allow to cool until firm, then cut into 1-inch squares.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 5 dozen pieces.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES