Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna make fabulous fool-proof fudge? Follow these easy steps!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, sugar, and salt over low heat. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Allow to cool until firm, then cut into 1-inch squares.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 5 dozen pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?