Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna make fabulous fool-proof fudge? Follow these easy steps!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, sugar, and salt over low heat. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Allow to cool until firm, then cut into 1-inch squares.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 5 dozen pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Tiger Butter
- Reindeer Fudge
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Fudge Balls