Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Rum Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate Rum Balls is one of our favorite desserts because it is so-o-o sweet and simple. You try it! This party food favorite is a hit with the adults, especially among close friends and family. This easy chocolate recipe will having you looking for excuses to wave that candy-man flag every week!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum (see Note)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Additional sifted powdered sugar
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in rum and corn syrup.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in additional powdered sugar. Store balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 month.
Chocolate wafers serve as the base of this showy candy. I don't recommend using rum extract as a substitute, so serve these at adult-only gatherings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Tiger Butter
- No-Bake Oatmeal Drops
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- Chocolate Almond Bark