Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Rum Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate Rum Balls is one of our favorite desserts because it is so-o-o sweet and simple. You try it! This party food favorite is a hit with the adults, especially among close friends and family. This easy chocolate recipe will having you looking for excuses to wave that candy-man flag every week!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum (see Note)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Additional sifted powdered sugar
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in rum and corn syrup.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in additional powdered sugar. Store balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 month.
Chocolate wafers serve as the base of this showy candy. I don't recommend using rum extract as a substitute, so serve these at adult-only gatherings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!