Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Wreath Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this Chocolate Wreath Fudge taste delicious, but it looks beautiful, too. It will add to your table decor until it gets eaten!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Red and green candies to decorate
What To Do:
Coat an 8-inch or 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring sweetened condensed milk to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add semisweet and milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
Cover sweetened condensed milk can with plastic wrap and place in center of cake pan. Pour chocolate mixture in pan around can.
Chill 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Remove can, then remove fudge to a plate.
- Decorate with your favorite red and green candies to look like a wreath.
Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Coconut Strawberries
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Tiger Butter
- Fudge Balls
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- Potato Chip Fudge