Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Cocoa Peanut Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen candies
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
When we're looking for a little something sweet to have with our after-dinner coffee or milk, these will do the trick. What a tasty treat!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, cocoa, half-and-half, and butter to a boil over medium-high heat. Let boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheet. Chill for 10 minutes, or until firm. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Use cashews one time, macadamias another, or even roasted almonds or pecans in place of the peanuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- Fudge Balls
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Coconut Joys
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes