Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 candies
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
Who doesn't love the popular combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Our Test Kitchen took that combo and created a slow cooker recipe for Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candies that are simply to-die-for!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 18 (2-ounce) chocolate-flavored bark candy coating squares, cut in half
- 1 (16-ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (14-ounce) package corn-and-rice cereal
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
What To Do:
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours, or until melted. Stir chocolate mixture. Add peanuts and cereal, stirring well to coat.
Drop cereal mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand until firm or, if you can't wait for them to harden at room temperature, try popping them in the fridge for a quick cool down. Sift confectioners' sugar over the candies, if desired. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Coconut Strawberries
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Tiger Butter
- Fudge Balls
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles