Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 candies
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
Who doesn't love the popular combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Our Test Kitchen took that combo and created a slow cooker recipe for Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candies that are simply to-die-for!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 18 (2-ounce) chocolate-flavored bark candy coating squares, cut in half
- 1 (16-ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (14-ounce) package corn-and-rice cereal
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
What To Do:
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours, or until melted. Stir chocolate mixture. Add peanuts and cereal, stirring well to coat.
Drop cereal mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand until firm or, if you can't wait for them to harden at room temperature, try popping them in the fridge for a quick cool down. Sift confectioners' sugar over the candies, if desired. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Reindeer Fudge
- Tiger Butter
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups