Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen balls
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Looking for the perfect homemade fudge recipe to share with friends and family? Our Fudge Balls are a truffle-like candy that are true PERFECTION. With just three ingredients, you can whip up this chocolate fudge any time you're feeling the need to spread the love of chocolate.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups ground walnuts, toasted
What To Do:
- Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth; let cool slightly. Meanwhile, beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric beater until soft peaks form. Gradually add melted chocolate, and beat 5 minutes, or until stiff. Cover and chill 2-3 hours, or until mixture is firm enough to roll into balls..
- Working quickly, shape half of chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls on a wax paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. (Keep remaining half of chocolate mixture chilled.) Repeat procedure with remaining chocolate mixture. Roll balls in walnuts until completely coated. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Chilling the chocolate helps to make 'em velvety smooth, creamy, and yummy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cowboy Bark
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Turtle Fudge
- No-Bake Oatmeal Drops
- Reindeer Fudge
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More