Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen balls
- 25 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 25 Min
Fudge in a truffle-like candy makes these Fudge Balls P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N! There's nothing better! Try it and see for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups ground walnuts, toasted
What To Do:
Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Meanwhile, beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric beater until soft peaks form. Gradually add melted chocolate, and beat 15 minutes. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Working quickly, shape half of chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls on a wax paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. (Keep remaining half of chocolate mixture chilled.) Repeat procedure with remaining chocolate mixture. Roll balls in walnuts until completely coated. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
The dough for this truffle-like candy needs to chill 8 hours, but the wait's worth it. Chilling the chocolate helps to make 'em velvety smooth, creamy, and yummy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coconut Joys
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Tiger Butter
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Coconut Strawberries
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Brownie Bonbons