Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect homemade fudge recipe to share with friends and family? Our Fudge Balls are a truffle-like candy that are true PERFECTION. With just three ingredients, you can whip up this chocolate fudge any time you're feeling the need to spread the love of chocolate.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups ground walnuts, toasted
What To Do:
- Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth; let cool slightly. Meanwhile, beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric beater until soft peaks form. Gradually add melted chocolate, and beat 5 minutes, or until stiff. Cover and chill 2-3 hours, or until mixture is firm enough to roll into balls..
- Working quickly, shape half of chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls on a wax paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. (Keep remaining half of chocolate mixture chilled.) Repeat procedure with remaining chocolate mixture. Roll balls in walnuts until completely coated. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Chilling the chocolate helps to make 'em velvety smooth, creamy, and yummy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Reindeer Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Candy Cane Place Card Holders
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Tiger Butter
- Butter Pecan Fudge