Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect homemade fudge recipe to share with friends and family? Our Fudge Balls are a truffle-like candy that are true PERFECTION. With just three ingredients, you can whip up this chocolate fudge any time you're feeling the need to spread the love of chocolate.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups ground walnuts, toasted
What To Do:
- Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth; let cool slightly. Meanwhile, beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric beater until soft peaks form. Gradually add melted chocolate, and beat 5 minutes, or until stiff. Cover and chill 2-3 hours, or until mixture is firm enough to roll into balls..
- Working quickly, shape half of chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls on a wax paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. (Keep remaining half of chocolate mixture chilled.) Repeat procedure with remaining chocolate mixture. Roll balls in walnuts until completely coated. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Chilling the chocolate helps to make 'em velvety smooth, creamy, and yummy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Tiger Butter
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Turtle Fudge
- No-Bake Oatmeal Drops