Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Peppermint Twist Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this isn't a Christmas carol by Chubby Checker, it's a melt-in-your-mouth Peppermint Twist Mint! It's a perfect gift, especially when placed on an elegant candy dish and wrapped with pretty tissue paper. What better way to say, "Happy Holidays"?
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
What To Do:
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients until crumbly. Knead until dough is smooth then divide into four balls.
- Roll each ball into 18-inch long rope. Twist together two ropes at a time and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place on baking sheet, cover loosely, and allow to dry overnight.
For colored mints, use food color to color the dough. You might even want to twist two different colors together.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!