Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
These are a special occasion dessert, so why not make any day a special occasion? You'll want to when you taste these delicious Praline Almonds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sliced blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients; spread into a lightly buttered 9-inch round cake-pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until coating is slightly crystallized, stirring once. Remove from oven, stir and cool. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!