Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
These are a special occasion dessert, so why not make any day a special occasion? You'll want to when you taste these delicious Praline Almonds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sliced blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients; spread into a lightly buttered 9-inch round cake-pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until coating is slightly crystallized, stirring once. Remove from oven, stir and cool. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Coconut Joys
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Lemon-Blackberry Cream Puffs
- Microwave Peanut Toffee