Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-simple candy is a favorite at bake sales and holiday gatherings. A white chocolate and peanut butter mixture is swirled with rich, dark chocolate, making tiger-like stripes. Watch out! Everyone'll be on the hunt for more!
What You'll Need:
- 16 (1-ounce) white chocolate baking squares, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour into a wax paper-lined 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour over white chocolate mixture; swirl gently with a knife. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store candy in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Reindeer Fudge
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Candy Icebox Bars
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Coconut Joys
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Microwave Chocolate Fudge