Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't know why they call this turtle fudge, but it's kind of ironic because when we think of turtles, we think of something that moves slowly. And that's not this recipe...it moves really fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 caramel candies, quartered
What To Do:
Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil so that it extends up over sides of dish. Coat foil with cooking spray.
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling and stirring 5 minutes then remove from heat. Add marshmallows and chocolate chips and stir until they melt. Stir in walnuts, vanilla, and caramel candies.
- Pour into foil-lined dish and allow to cool to room temperature. Cut into squares. Lift foil from baking dish, then remove fudge squares. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Tiger Butter
- No-Bake Oatmeal Drops
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Fudge Balls
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts