Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Tutti Fruity Crispy Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 3/4 Pounds
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 7 Min
These colorful salty-sweet treats are a real crowd-pleaser. And who would believe they're so easy to make?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) package vanilla candy coating squares, broken up
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened fruit-flavored multigrain cereal
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
What To Do:
- Line a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating squares in a large microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Gently stir in cereal and pretzels.
- Spread candy onto wax paper. Let stand 1 hour or until firm. (Do not refrigerate.) Break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Let the kids lend a helping hand here. They can crush the pretzels in a resealable plastic freezer bag, stir the cereal into the melted vanilla coating, break the finished candy into pieces, and-best of all-sample it.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Fudge
- Fudge Balls
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Tiger Butter