Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
White Chocolate Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you're gonna love this easy, no-cook fudge as much as we do- all you do is melt the white chocolate and then beat it into the other ingredients! The white chocolate makes it extra yummy- you won't keep this batch of confections around for long!
What You'll Need:
- 6 ounces premium white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 25 pecan halves
What To Do:
- Cook white chocolate in small heavy saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl at high speed with an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar; beat at medium speed until smooth. Stir in chocolate and vanilla; beat well. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Press mixture into lightly buttered 8-inch square pan. Cover and chill. Cut into 25 squares. Gently press a pecan half onto each square of fudge. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.