Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
White Chocolate Salties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
With its winning combination of savory and sweet, it's hard to resist this tempting treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares
- 2 (3-ounce) packages salted Spanish peanuts
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
What To Do:
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Cool 2 minutes.
- Add peanuts and pretzel sticks, and stir until coated. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Chill 20 minutes or until firm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Candy Icebox Bars
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Fudge Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Fudge