Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Wrapped Candy Presents
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These melt-in-your mouth cookies taste as good as they look! Our Wrapped Candy Presents offer a tasty candy surprise inside each and every one.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 chocolate candy kisses
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Red and green decorating sugar for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix until a soft dough forms. (If dough is dry, add 1 tablespoon milk.)
- Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate candy and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown on bottom. Cool 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip top of each cookie in white chocolate and sprinkle immediately with red and green sugar. Let cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.