Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Wrapped Candy Presents
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These melt-in-your mouth cookies taste as good as they look! Our Wrapped Candy Presents offer a tasty candy surprise inside each and every one.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 chocolate candy kisses
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Red and green decorating sugar for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix until a soft dough forms. (If dough is dry, add 1 tablespoon milk.)
- Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate candy and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown on bottom. Cool 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip top of each cookie in white chocolate and sprinkle immediately with red and green sugar. Let cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- Fudge Balls
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Coconut Joys
- Sea Salt Cashew Turtles
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes