Amish Ham and Cheese Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
Amish recipes are all the rage, probably because of their huge comfort factor. Our easy version of this classic country Amish Ham and Cheese Casserole takes advantage of some supermarket shortcuts. Same great taste, but a bit less work for us.
What You'll Need:
cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2
- 1 pound pasteurized prepared cheese, cut into cubes (Velveeta)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans whole potatoes, drained and quartered
- 4 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 5-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add milk and cheese, and stir until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES