Autumn Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody likes corn, so here's a flavorful way to enjoy it anytime.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (17 ounces each) whole-kernel corn, not drained
- 1 can (16-1/2 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in prepared dish, and bake for about 1 hour, or until golden and set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!