Autumn Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our version of this classic comfort food is so good that everyone will be asking for seconds! Saltine crackers give it that extra crunch that make it a favorite. Serve it as a side dish during your next Thanksgiving feast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (17 ounces each) whole-kernel corn, not drained
- 1 can (16-1/2 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in prepared dish, and bake for about 1 hour, or until golden and set.
Plus, enjoy more seasonal dishes in our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.