We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy casserole is the perfect thing to bake-up when you and the gang are hanging out. Place our California Casserole on the table with some crusty bread, cut up chicken breasts, and fresh veggies. Everyone will be gathered around this tasty dish to eat and converse. We know it'll be a great time!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cut up artichoke hearts and arrange in bottom of baking dish. Spread spinach on top.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk, and butter; dollop cream cheese mixture on top of spinach, then spread carefully with a knife. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
If you need to save time, prepare this dish a day ahead, cover, and refrigerate. Before you're ready to serve, bake casserole in a preheated oven and serve hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beefy Taco Bake
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Layered Spaghetti Casserole
- Tuna Melt Casserole
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Tamale Casserole