Cheese Steak Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Looking to add some excitement to ho-hum dinnertime? Well, bake up a batch of our Cheese Steak Casserole, and you'll have everyone racing to the table! This twist on a traditional Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich tastes plain old delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced thin
- 1 pound thin boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar cheese sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place cooked noodles in baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook red peppers and onion 4 to 5 minutes, or until fork-tender. Add beef, salt, and pepper to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is brown, stirring occasionally. Drain liquid.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt cheese sauce in microwave 1 minute.
- Spoon half of cheese sauce over noodles. Top with beef mixture, then pour remaining cheese sauce over top; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES