Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is chock full both creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs dish does double duty as both a side dish or a main dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen potato and onion pierogies, cooked according to package directions, using the boil method
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 scallions, sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine chicken broth, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and pepper. Whisk until smooth, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir the pierogies into the mixture and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with bacon and scallions; serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!