Chicken Reuben Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy-to-make Chicken Reuben Casserole has the same tasty ingredients as the classic sandwich but presents them in a fresh, new way. See for yourself why it's one of our favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 4 deli corned beef slices
- 8 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup soft rye bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in baking dish.
- Layer chicken evenly with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. Pour dressing over top.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.