Chicken Reuben Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy-to-make Chicken Reuben Casserole has the same tasty ingredients as the classic sandwich but presents them in a fresh, new way. See for yourself why it's one of our favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 deli corned beef slices
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
- 1 1/2 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup soft rye breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Layer chicken evenly with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. Pour dressing over top.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter, and parsley; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.