Chicken Reuben Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
This easy-to-make Chicken Reuben Casserole has the same tasty ingredients as the classic sandwich but presents them in a fresh, new way. See for yourself why it's one of our favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 deli corned beef slices
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
- 1 1/2
cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup soft rye breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Layer chicken evenly with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. Pour dressing over top.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter, and parsley; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 27 14