Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
The convenience of a cooked rotisserie chicken, packaged stuffing mix and canned soup makes it easy to bake this stick-to-your-ribs Chicken and Stuffing Casserole.
What You'll Need:
cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided (see Note)
3 cups coarsely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup (see Note)
cups low-sodium chicken broth
cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup stuffing mix into pan; top with chicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix over soup mixture and top with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and golden.
- Do not make the stuffing; use the dry mix.
- Cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup will work just as well with this casserole.
- We suggest you serve this with a side of creamy Butternut Squash Mash for a complete meal.
03 13 13