Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The convenience of a cooked rotisserie chicken, packaged stuffing mix and canned soup makes it easy to bake this stick-to-your-ribs Chicken and Stuffing Casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided (see Note)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup (see Note)
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup stuffing mix into pan; top with chicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix over soup mixture and top with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and golden.
- Do not make the stuffing; use the dry mix.
- Cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup will work just as well with this casserole.
- We suggest you serve this with a side of creamy Butternut Squash Mash for a complete meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.