- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
9 lasagna noodles
1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced, divided
1 (8-1/2-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
teaspoon black pepper
2 (15-ounce) cans no-bean chili
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over bottom of baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over chili. Place half of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles then top with half of remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over chili then top with remaining cheese mixture. Place remaining noodles over cheese mixture then top with remaining chili. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining sliced scallion. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
For a spicier dish, add some hot pepper sauce and/or chili powder to the canned chili before assembling the lasagna.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 21 14