We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this isn't a mistake. We really do add a layer of chili to our Chili Lasagna to give it a slightly spicy kick. Trust us, the chili makes this meat lasagna really stand out from the rest.
What You'll Need:
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced, divided
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-bean chili
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over bottom of baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over chili. Place half of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles then top with half of remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over chili then top with remaining cheese mixture. Place remaining noodles over cheese mixture then top with remaining chili. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining sliced scallion. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
For a spicier dish, add some hot pepper sauce and/or chili powder to the canned chili before assembling the lasagna.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!