- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
9 lasagna noodles
1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced, divided
1 (8-1/2-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
teaspoon black pepper
2 (15-ounce) cans no-bean chili
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over bottom of baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over chili. Place half of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles then top with half of remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over chili then top with remaining cheese mixture. Place remaining noodles over cheese mixture then top with remaining chili. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining sliced scallion. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
For a spicier dish, add some hot pepper sauce and/or chili powder to the canned chili before assembling the lasagna.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
03 21 14