Chop Suey Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Funny name? Well, it's not that it's Chinese-tasting; it's a mixture all thrown together, like chop suey.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound (12 ounce) small pasta shape, like small shells or elbows
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute celery and green pepper until tender, then drain off excess fat.
- Return vegetables to skillet and add ground beef; cook beef until no pink remains. Add ground beef-vegetable mixture to pasta. Gently stir in tomato soup, add salt and pepper, then stir in 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Place mixture in aprepared 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1 cup of Cheddar cheese. Bake 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Stroganoff Casserole
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Tex Mex Ziti
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Italian Layer Bake
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need