Chunky Chicken Noodle Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Use your noodle! Next time you're invited to a potluck supper, wow the crowd with this noodle casserole filled with chicken chunks.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; gradually add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add chicken broth and milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Stir in seasoned salt; set aside.
- Combine noodles, chicken, and mushrooms; stir in sauce. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES