Chunky Chicken Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use your noodle! Next time you're invited to a potluck supper, wow the crowd with this noodle casserole filled with chicken chunks.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; gradually add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add chicken broth and milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Stir in seasoned salt; set aside.
- Combine noodles, chicken, and mushrooms; stir in sauce. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!