Chunky Chicken Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use your noodle! Next time you're invited to a potluck supper, wow the crowd with this noodle casserole filled with chicken chunks.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; gradually add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add chicken broth and milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Stir in seasoned salt; set aside.
- Combine noodles, chicken, and mushrooms; stir in sauce. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!
- Pork Chop Casserole
- Minnesota Hot Dish
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Italian Layer Bake
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- North and South American Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need