- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Classic dishes never go out of style, and this easy recipe for Hungarian goulash will be one of your favorites. With savory seasonings and hearty stick-to-your-ribs appeal, it's a perfect meal to satisfy a hungry gang!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2
pounds ground beef
medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring to crumble the beef, until no pink remains; drain excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Place in a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish, cover, and bake 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven, uncover, and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 03 14