Creamy Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've gotta tell you - Southern-style casseroles are the tastiest. Just give this Creamy Chicken Casserole a try and you'll see why we say that!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (5-ounce) package chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can also add some drained, sliced water chestnuts or frozen snow peas to add even more cross-cultural flavor to this casserole.
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beefy Taco Bake
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Layered Spaghetti Casserole
- Tuna Melt Casserole
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- Enchilada Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles