Creamy Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've gotta tell you - Southern-style casseroles are the tastiest. Just give this Creamy Chicken Casserole a try and you'll see why we say that!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (5-ounce) package chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can also add some drained, sliced water chestnuts or frozen snow peas to add even more cross-cultural flavor to this casserole.
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!