Crunchy Turkey Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Our creamy and Crunchy Turkey Bake is so warming and satisfying that you'll want to save leftovers to make it! This is the perfect way to take the chill off of a mid-winter day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 10.75-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions (from a 2.8-ounce can)
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; mix well then spoon into casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with French-fried onions. Microwave at 80% power for 5 more minutes, or until bubbly and heated through (see Note).
Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!