Deluxe Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
Casseroles are always a favorite, 'cause we can pack 'em with lots of hearty ingredients to please everyone Deluxe Chicken Casserole, starts with the luxury of pre-cooked rotisserie chicken that we team with the perfect combo of tastes and textures.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and water in another large bowl; stir with a wire whisk until smooth. Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture. Gently fold in egg slices.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish; top with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.