Double Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one is double-trouble! Yes, we heard everyone who asked for comforting dishes like macaroni and cheese and anything with bacon! So, no looking at the scales when you enjoy our Double Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese, just enjoy the splurge factor if you can!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 6 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, with 1 cup reserved for garnish
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled, with 1/4 cup reserved for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place back in pot. Stir in soup, milk, cheese, butter, bacon, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese, bacon, and scallions.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
While you're serving up this classic favorite, why not put out a basket of our Bacon Pinwheel Rolls?
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
If you like bacon then try it in our simple, creamy, crunchy recipe for Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"