Easy Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to make our Easy Corn Pudding. It's a perfect side dish for any occasion!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole-kernel corn
- 1 (16-1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2- or 2-quart casserole that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Place in prepared casserole, and bake about 70 minutes, or until golden and set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Taco Casserole
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Amish Chicken Casserole
- Amish Ham and Cheese Casserole
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Baked Goulash