Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
We call it Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole 'cause this is a dish that gets the whole family clamoring for seconds! After all, who doesn't love the classic taste of tuna paired with creamy cheesiness?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounces) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounces) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 (10-3/4 ounces) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-1/2 ounces) can peas, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Place in large bowl and add tuna, mushroom soup, peas, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese, cream, and pepper; mix well. Pour into 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese over top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- We've got plenty more tuna casserole recipes where that came from! Make sure to check out our collection of 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes.
- For even more tasty weeknight dinners, make sure to stop by our collection of 24 Easy Weeknight Dinners where you'll find everything from make ahead meals to cheap dinner ideas!
- And if it's pasta recipes you're after, then you'll look our FREE eCookbook, Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!