Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't know if Davy Crockett had meals like this, but we're sure he'd have loved it, and your family will, too. Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole is robust and delicious, and the simplest dinner you could imagine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked fine egg noodles
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.25-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potato chips; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish and top with crushed chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- We've got more great frontier recipes you'll love, including Cowboy Ribs and Cowboy Beef in a Bun.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.