Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't know if Davy Crockett had meals like this, but we're sure he'd have loved it, and your family will, too. Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole is robust and delicious, and the simplest dinner you could imagine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked fine egg noodles
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.25-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potato chips; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish and top with crushed chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- We've got more great frontier recipes you'll love, including Cowboy Ribs and Cowboy Beef in a Bun.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!
- Pork Chop Casserole
- Bring-Along Casserole
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Minnesota Hot Dish
- Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Italian Layer Bake
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole