Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
We don't know if Davy Crockett had meals like this, but we're sure he'd have loved it, and your family will, too. Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole is robust and delicious, and the simplest dinner you could imagine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked fine egg noodles
- 1 (10.25-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potato chips; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with crushed chips. Bake 30 minutes, or until golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES