Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time for a comfort food classic with a Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole recipe your family will be begging you to make for years to come. This easy dinner recipe calls for a few convenient shortcuts that'll save you plenty of time in the kitchen. Dusted with a buttery cracker topping, you'll be cutting yourself slice after slice until you couldn't possibly eat another bite. Wanna know the best part? It cooks up in the microwave, so you don't have to heat up your house!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound deli ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 16 ounces package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups butter-flavored crackers, coarsely crushed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwavable 9- x 13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.