Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time for a comfort food classic with a Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole recipe your family will be begging you to make for years to come. This easy dinner recipe calls for a few convenient shortcuts that'll save you plenty of time in the kitchen. Dusted with a buttery cracker topping, you'll be cutting yourself slice after slice until you couldn't possibly eat another bite. Wanna know the best part? It cooks up in the microwave, so you don't have to heat up your house!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound deli ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 16 ounces package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups butter-flavored crackers, coarsely crushed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwavable 9- x 13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.