Hash Brown Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Because this Hash Brown Casserole is lower in calories and carbs, we don't feel so guilty eating something that's so tasty.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
cup light sour cream
cup chopped scallions
cup fat-free milk
teaspoon ground red pepper
teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
(32-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cheese, sour cream, scallions, milk, ground red pepper, and nutmeg, if desired, stirring well. Stir in hash brown potatoes; pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes; coat cornflakes with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 23 14