Hearty Ham Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
The magic ingredient in this hearty leftover ham recipe is right in our supermarket refrigerator case. Simply bring home some refrigerated pizza crust and you'll easily make a Hearty Ham Bake that tastes sensational.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and pepper; mix well. Stir in ham and broccoli; mix well then spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Unroll pizza dough and cut crosswise into eleven 1-inch strips. Place 5 strips lengthwise over top of ham mixture, leaving a space between each strip. Place remaining 6 strips crosswise over top, forming a crisscross pattern.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until crust is golden and casserole is heated through. Serve immediately.
We recommend baking this with the casserole dish on a rimmed baking sheet. That way, cleanup is easier if the mixture bubbles up over the sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.