Hearty Ham Pie
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
This Hearty Ham Pie is easy-as-pie to make and bake! Using a shortcut to the flaky crust, you'll have this one on the table without a lot of fuss.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
cup sour cream
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and pepper; mix well. Stir in ham and broccoli; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Unroll pizza crust and cut crosswise into eleven 1-inch strips. Place 5 strips horizontally over top of ham mixture, leaving a space between each strip. Place remaining 6 strips vertically over top, forming a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden, and casserole is heated through. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 29 13