Italian Layer Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Italian Layer Bake is a Mediterranean delight. This recipe features layers of Italian meats, peppers, and bubbly cheese under a golden crust. Mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
- 12 slices deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half the beaten eggs over peppers and repeat layers with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers. Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then cut and serve.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- Plus check out more Italian favorites in our collection of 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites.
- If you like family-friendly meals made with crescent rolls, then you've got to check out our Easy Cheeseburger Ring!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!