Layered Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
"Ooey," "gooey," "melty," and "yummy" are a few of the words you'll think of when you taste Layered Macaroni and Cheese, an extra-creamy version of everyone's favorite macaroni and cheese recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese. Repeat layers; top with remaining macaroni. Reserve remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over macaroni.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and the paprika. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!