Layered Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ooey," "gooey," "melty," and "yummy" are a few of the words you'll think of when you taste Layered Macaroni and Cheese, an extra-creamy version of everyone's favorite macaroni and cheese recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese. Repeat layers; top with remaining macaroni. Reserve remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over macaroni.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and the paprika. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!