Lighter Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Taking a favorite like sweet potato casserole and making it lighter is such a great idea. We love our sweet potato casserole and now we can have it without all of the added calories!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, milk, 2 teaspoons melted margarine, and salt; stir well. Spoon sweet potato mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar and the flour; cut in 1 tablespoon margarine until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.