Loaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've combined two American favorites into one casserole that'll be your family's new favorite dish. Our Loaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole is so good, it'll have your gang lickin' their plate clean!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large microwaveable bowl, stir together mashed potatoes, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, the Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Cover and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
Spoon potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken evenly over potatoes, drizzle with barbecue sauce, sprinkle evenly with bacon, and the remaining Cheddar cheese.
Bake 15 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Pair this with a crispy, crunchy salad and your meal is complete!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Stroganoff Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need
- Tex Mex Ziti
- Amish Chicken Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Chilean Corn Pie